무료음악 / Music

Shakira - Objection (Tango)

이야기꾼 0 985 0

Objection (Tango) is a magnificent song by Shakira from her album: «Laundry Service» Its Spanish version is entitled: «Te Aviso, Te Anuncio» (I'm warning you, I'm telling you). Written and performed by Shakira in English, it was released as a single in 2002 produced by Shakira herself and Lester Mendez. Scenes in the video come from the film: «Get Smart» starring Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway, directed by Peter Segal. Lindsay Hollister is Steve Carell's dance partner at the party. It's not her fault that she's so irresistible but all the damage she's caused isn't fixable Every twenty seconds you repeat her name but when it comes to me, you don't care if I'm alive or dead, so Objection! I don't wanna be the exception to get a bit of your attention I love you for free and I'm not your mother but you don't even bother Objection! I'm tired of this triangle got dizzy dancing tango I'm falling apart in your hands again no way, I've got to get away Next to her cheap silicone, I look minimal that's why in front of your eyes, I'm invisible But you've got to know small things also count better put your feet on the ground and see what it's about, so Objection! I don't wanna be the exception to get a bit of your attention I love you for free and I'm not your mother but you don't even bother Objection! I'm tired of this triangle got dizzy dancing tango I'm falling apart in your hands again no way, no no no no no I wish there was a chance for you and me I wish you couldn't find a place to be away from here This is pathetic and sardonic it's sadistic and psychotic Tango is not for three, was never meant to be but you can try it, rehearse it or train like a horse but don't you count on me don't you count on me, boy Objection! I don't wanna be the exception to get a bit of your attention I love you for free and I'm not your mother but you don't even bother Objection! I'm tired of this triangle got dizzy dancing tango I'm falling apart in your hands again no way, I've got to get away, get away, get away, get away I'm falling apart in your hands again get away I'm falling apart in your hands again get away, get away get away. 

0 Comments

고무줄 넓은생 노랑 1000 0159 7x1 500 1개입
칠성상회
당기는 1초 완성 리본장식 9cm 포장재료
칠성상회
앱코 COX CH60 사운드플러스 (화이트)
칠성상회
3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스