Janes - News page

Frequentis C4i to provide communications system for Australia's JABMS

by Oishee Majumdar

Frequentis C4i has secured a contract to provide its VOICE C2 system to Lockheed Martin to support the Joint Air Battle Management System that will be delivered under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1. (Lockheed Martin Australia)

Melbourne-based C4i, a part of Austrian communications and information systems company Frequentis, has secured a contract to provide its internet protocol communications system to Lockheed Martin for the Australian Defence Force's (ADF's) Project Air 6500.

Frequentis C4i will provide its Voice Over Internet Protocol Communications Enterprise (VOICE) Command and Control (C2) system to support the Joint Air Battle Management System (JABMS) that will be delivered by Lockheed Martin under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1, Frequentis C4i said in a media release on 26 October.

The VOICE C2 system will enable the ADF to have secure communications across air, land, sea, and space. The system “acts as a bridge”, linking operators, radios, and telephony across the ADF's operations, Frequentis C4i added.

Get the full article by
Already a Janes subscriber? Keep reading

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/frequentis-c4i-to-provide-communications-system-for-australias-jabms/

Melbourne-based C4i, a part of Austrian communications and information systems company Frequentis, h...

by Oishee Majumdar

Frequentis C4i has secured a contract to provide its VOICE C2 system to Lockheed Martin to support the Joint Air Battle Management System that will be delivered under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1. (Lockheed Martin Australia)

Melbourne-based C4i, a part of Austrian communications and information systems company Frequentis, has secured a contract to provide its internet protocol communications system to Lockheed Martin for the Australian Defence Force's (ADF's) Project Air 6500.

Frequentis C4i will provide its Voice Over Internet Protocol Communications Enterprise (VOICE) Command and Control (C2) system to support the Joint Air Battle Management System (JABMS) that will be delivered by Lockheed Martin under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1, Frequentis C4i said in a media release on 26 October.

The VOICE C2 system will enable the ADF to have secure communications across air, land, sea, and space. The system “acts as a bridge”, linking operators, radios, and telephony across the ADF's operations, Frequentis C4i added.

Get the full article by

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/frequentis-c4i-to-provide-communications-system-for-australias-jabms/

Melbourne-based C4i, a part of Austrian communications and information systems company Frequentis, h...

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

by Oishee Majumdar

Get the full article by

Request Consultation

Request a free consultation to discover how Janes can provide you with assured, interconnected open-source intelligence.

News Janes | The latest defence and security news from Janes - the trusted source for defence intelligence