세계 / Global

Frequentis C4i to provide communications system for Australia's JABMS

Frequentis C4i has secured a contract to provide its VOICE C2 system to Lockheed Martin to support the Joint Air Battle Management System that will be delivered under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1. (Lockheed Martin Australia)

Melbourne-based C4i, a part of Austrian communications and information systems company Frequentis, has secured a contract to provide its internet protocol communications system to Lockheed Martin for the Australian Defence Force's (ADF's) Project Air 6500.

Frequentis C4i will provide its Voice Over Internet Protocol Communications Enterprise (VOICE) Command and Control (C2) system to support the Joint Air Battle Management System (JABMS) that will be delivered by Lockheed Martin under the second tranche of Project Air 6500 Phase 1, Frequentis C4i said in a media release on 26 October.

The VOICE C2 system will enable the ADF to have secure communications across air, land, sea, and space. The system “acts as a bridge”, linking operators, radios, and telephony across the ADF's operations, Frequentis C4i added.

Frequentis C4i said it has been collaborating with Lockheed Martin since early 2022 to advance VOICE C2 system technologies so that they can integrate with the next-generation JABMS C2 networks. These technologies will enhance situational awareness, improve and quicken decision making, and foster interoperability across multiple domains, the company added.

Lockheed Martin and Frequentis C4i will continue to work together to advance technologies associated with the VOICE C2 system including developing an intuitive human-machine interface (HMI) that can connect operators while integrating various systems – including data, radio, telephony, and recording – from anywhere and at any time, Frequentis C4i said. The VOICE C2 system will also bridge classified and non-classified networks, providing more data simultaneously to the ADF.

0 Comments

3M 1181 동테이프 동박테이프 25mm x 1M
바이플러스
바르네 풀테이프 리필 BGT-0180R 12개 MB O
칠성상회
칠성당 연벼루3호 (135x225)
칠성상회
메이튼 안드로이드 오토 프로 플러스 스마트폰 연동
칠성상회